|Use Adobe Fonts||The text objects inside PDFill will be replaced by the Adobe built-in font name: COURIER, HELVETICA, TIMES ROMAN, SYMBOL and ZAPFDINGBATS.|
|Saving File Name Ending||
default string to be added to the saved PDF file name.
If the Empty string is selected, the original PDF will be replaced by the new filled PDF and you must save your project file so that you can resume your editing later.
|Form Data Export||Click here to export Form Data into FDF, TXT and Excel.|
|Form Data Flattening so that Form data can be viewed but not edited||Form Data can be viewed but not edited|
|Hide the original PDF Page to Print the filling form Data Only||
the original PDF Page to Print the filling form data or the new edited objects.
It is useful when the pre-printed paper form is ready.
If you scan a paper form to fill, you need to make a copy of the project file and then delete the scanned images.
|Print PDF Form Field's Name onto the saved PDF||The PDF Form's Name will be printed onto the new saved PDF using the default font options from PDFill Options.|
|Show this Saving PDF Option Next time||The dialog will not be displayed if this is checked OFF. To turn ON, see PDFill Options.|
|Open the new edited PDF file automatically||
Open the new edited
PDF file automatically after PDF Saving.
see PDFill Options.
2. Description: Change the PDF document properties, including title, author, subject, keywords, created, creator, producer and PDF version information.
Title The title of the PDF document Author The Author of PDF document Subject The Subject of PDF document Keywords The keywords of PDF document Created The created data of PDF document Creator The creator of PDF document Producer The producer of PDF document PDF Version PDF Version of PDF document
3. Encrypt and Decrypt: Protect your PDF files with password in different encryption level. Prevent PDF files from being printed, copied, changed, extracted, signed, filled, assembled and/or merged.
User Password This password is used to open the PDF document Owner Password This password is used to change security settings. Please note that the security options doesn't work when the PDF is opened by the owner password. Encryption Level 40-bit RC4: Acrobat 3.0 and Later; 128-bit RC4: Acrobat 5.0 and Later Security Options: Allow Printing Allow to print Allow Modifying Contents Allow to modify the contents Allow Copying Allow to copy or extract Allow Modifying Annotations Allow to add or modify annotations or form fields Allow Filling In Allow to input form field and signature (128-bit RC4 only) Allow Screen Readers Allow to enable accessibility (128-bit RC4 only) Allow Assembly Allow to modify document assembly (128-bit RC4 only) Allow Degraded Printing Allow to print degraded mode (128-bit RC4 only)
Note: To disable printing, you have to uncheck both Printing and Degraded Printing.
4. Initial View: Set the initial view options for the current PDF document when it is open and displayed.
Opening page layout The page layout to be used when the document is opened: Single Page, Single Page Continuous, Two-Up Continuous (Facing), Two-Up Continuous (Cover Page), Two-Up (Facing), Two-Up (Cover Page) Navigation tab The page mode how the document should be displayed when opened: Page Only, Bookmarks Panel and Page, Pages Panel and Thumbnail Page, Full Screen Mode, Attachments Panel and Page, Layers Panel and Page Exit Full-Screen Mode The document's page mode, specifying how to display the document on exiting full-screen mode. It is meaningful only if the page mode is Full Screen: Use None, Use Bookmarks Panel, Use Pages Panel, Use Layers Panel Magnification Sets the zoom level the document will appear at when opened. Open to page Specifies the page that appears when the document opens. Show Document Title Shows the document title in the title bar of the window. The document title is obtained from the Description Properties dialog box. Resize window to initial page Resize the document's window to fit the size of the first displayed page. Center window on screen Position the document's window in the center of the screen. Hide menu bar Hide the viewer application's menu bar when the document is active. Hide tool bars Hide the viewer application's tool bars when the document is active. Hide window controls Hide user interface elements in the document's window (such as scroll bars and navigation controls), leaving only the document's contents displayed.
5. Presentation Effect: Set Page display duration, type and duration of the transition effect when displaying a PDF document as a “presentation” or “slide show.”
Each Page's Display Duration (second) Specifies the advance timing of the page when a presentation is being played in a non-interactive mode. It describes the maximum amount of time the page is displayed before the viewer automatically turns to the next page; the user can advance the page manually before the time is up. Type of the Transition Effect Specifies the implementations of presentation modes: Horizontal Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Bottom-Top Wipe, Diagonal Glitter, Dissolve, Inward Box, Left-Right Glitter, Left-Right Wipe, Outward Box, Right-Left Wipe, Horizontal Split, Out Horizontal Split, In Vertical Split, Out Vertical Split, Top-Bottom Glitter, Top-Bottom Wipe. Duration of the Transition Effect (Second) Specifies the time of transition.
6. Advanced: Lists Print Dialog Presets, PDF Settings, and Reading Options for the document.
6.1. Print Dialog Presets
- Page Scaling prepopulates the Page Scaling option in the Print dialog box with the option you choose: Default, None
- DuplexMode: There are 3 duplex mode.
- Simplex: Prints on one side of the paper.
- Duplex Flip Long Edge: Prints on both sides of the paper; the paper flips along the long edge.
- Duplex Flip Short Edge: Prints on both sides of the paper; the paper flips along the short edge.
- Paper Source By Page Size: Selects the option by the same name in the Print dialog box.
- Print Page Range prepopulates the Pages box in the Print Range section of the Print dialog box with the page ranges you enter here.
- Number Of Copies prepopulates the Copies box in the Print dialog box.
6.2. PDF Settings
- Base URL: You can set a base Uniform Resource Locator (URL) for web links in the document.
- Trapped: If you are sending your PDF files to a print service provider, you can use the Document Properties dialog box to specify whether a PDF contains trapping information.
- Yes: The file contains trapping information.
- No: The file doesn’t contain trapping information.
- Unknown: You don’t know whether the file contains trapping information.
6.3. Reading Options
- Binding: Determines the orientation for the binding. Left Edge or Right Edge
- Languages: Setting the document language in a PDF enables some screen readers to switch to the appropriate language.
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2015 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.