PDFillPDF Object Remover
PDFill PDF Object Remover is used to remove the original PDF objects (text , image , drawing , form field and annotation ) from a PDF document. Then, you can fill the new PDF with new PDF Objects using PDFill PDF Editor.
This function is still in Beta stage. About 5% of the PDF files that we have tested does not work. If it doesn't work, please email us your PDF file to debug. Or, you can try the following alternate solutions by yourself:
Start PDFill PDF Editor from Desktop, from File Menu, under the option "Close Current Project" and over the option "Exit", you can find this option:
1. Choose File Menu > Open PDF to Remove Objects ...
Once PDF is loaded into PDFill, you will see a window like this:
There is a blue box around each object. The default object is text.
There are two ways to select objects to delete:
- Move your mouse inside the blue box and click inside.
- Hold left mouse button to draw a box.
Once an original PDF object is selected, the blue box will turn into a red box with a red cross inside.
2. Select other types of objects: Image , Drawing , Form field and Annotation .
Click the button on the Remover Toolbar
Or you can right click the mouse button to show the Remover Option menu
You can show all Original Objects .
You can de-select all selected objects .
3. Click PDF button to save into a new PDF. Then, you can fill the new PDF with new PDF Objects using PDFill PDF Editor.
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2014 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.