(This is still in Beta stage. About 5% of the PDF files that we have tested does not work. If it doesn't work, please email us your PDF file to debug)
You can remove the original PDF objects (text , image , drawing , form field and annotation ) from a PDF document.
1. Choose File Menu > Open PDF to Remove Objects ...
Once PDF is loaded into PDFill, you will see a window like this:
There is a blue box around each object. The default object is text.
There are two ways to select objects to delete:
- Move your mouse inside the blue box and click inside.
- Hold left mouse button to draw a box.
Once an original PDF object is selected, the blue box will turn into a red box with a red cross inside.
2. Select other types of objects: Image , Drawing , Form field and Annotation .
Click the button on the Remover Toolbar
Or you can right click the mouse button to show the Remover Option menu
You can show all Original Objects .
You can de-select all selected objects .
3. Click PDF button to save into a new PDF.
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2014 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.