(This is still in Beta stage. About 5% of the PDF files that we have tested does not work. If it doesn't work, please email us your PDF file to debug)
You can remove the original PDF objects (text, image, drawing, form field and annotation) from a PDF document.
1. Choose File Menu > Open PDF to Remove Objects...
Once PDF is loaded into PDFill, you will see a window like this:
There is a blue box around each object. The default object is text.
There are two ways to select objects to delete:
- Move your mouse inside the blue box and click inside.
- Hold left mouse button to draw a box.
Once an original PDF object is selected, the blue box will turn into a red box with a red cross inside.
2. Select other types of objects: Image, Line and Curve, Form Field and Annotation
Click the button on the Remover Toolbar
Or you can right click the mouse button to show the Remover Option menu
3. Click PDF button to save into a new PDF.
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2013 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.