This function can rotate a PDF page by 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree, crop a PDF page to modify its layout of Print or View by specifying its margins, and set the page's Open/Close PDF Action.
Here are the steps on how to rotate and crop PDF Pages and how to add PDF Page Action:
1. Choose Document Menu > Pages: Rotate, Crop or Action
or click Pages: Rotate, Crop or Action Button in the Document Toolbar.
2. The Pages: Rotate, Crop or Action dialog box comes up:
The total pages and file name of the document are displayed.
The original page size and rotation for the selected page are displayed.
- Specify Page Number. For Pages, specify whether All Pages, Landscape Pages, Portrait Pages, Odd Pages or Even Pages are to be rotated or cropped.
- Check Rotate By: Select the amount and direction of the rotations: 0 Degree, Clockwise 90 Degree, 180 Degree or Counterclockwise 90 Degree.
- Check Crop Box: Define the Crop Box's Margin values: Left, Right, Bottom and Top. A blue dashed rectangle in the page display shows the adjusted boundaries of the cropped page.
- Check Action: Add a Page Open Action or Page Close PDF Action. Only one page can be edited each time.
- Click the list box to refresh the list table of page properties: Page Number, W (Width), H (Height), Orientation (P-Portrait or L-Landscape), Rotation (Original Page Rotation), Rotate by Degree, Left Margin, Right Margin, Bottom Margin and Top Margin.
Do experiment with the options available to see which best suits your needs.
Note that Rotation and Crop Box are not applied to the Blank Page. To change Blank Page's properties, Format Menu => New Blank Page's Properties.
3. Click Close to finish. Click Reset to restore all the rotation, crop and page action values of the original document.
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2014 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.