PDFill | Overview | First | Previous | Next | Last
PDF Document Management 4: Extract PDF Pages
PDF Page Extraction is the process of reusing selected pages of one PDF in a different PDF. You can extract the original PDF pages into a new PDF.
Here are the steps on how to Extract PDF Pages:
1. Choose Document Menu > Extract Pages
or click Extract Pages Button in the Document Toolbar.
2. The Extract Pages dialog box comes up:
- Specify the range of pages to extract: Current Page, the page ranges or pages in the example format of "1, 3-5, even, odd".
- To create a single-page or multiple pages PDF for each extraction, select Extract Pages As Separate Files.
- To see the extracted PDF, Click "Open the extracted PDF".
3. Click OK to select a file name to extract. The extracted pages are placed in a new document named Pages From [new document name]-[n].
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2014 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.